Mr. Kumar Sharma:
• Is National Scholarship Holder in Kathak from Ministry of Culture, India
• Has learnt Jaipur Gharana of Kathak under Guru-Shishya Parampara for 6 years from Lt. Pt. Sita Ram Ji
• Is a researcher of around 20 Folk Dances of India
• Has formed his own crew named ‘Kathak Rockers’ and has performed in many Dance Reality Shows like ‘Chak Dhoom Dhoom’, ‘Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa’, ‘I Can Do That’, India’s Got Talent, Dance+, India’s Dancing Superstar.
• Has performed at many National and International Dance Festivals like
– ‘Gudi Sambraalu Temple Festival, Hyderabad’
– ‘Canada Diwali Festivals 2017.
– 14 Shows of ‘Indika – The Show’ in Doncaster, London.
– 60 Shows of Beyond Bollywood in the Palladium Theatre, West End, London.
– ‘Ghungroo: Journey of Kathak from Traditional to Modern, Kenya’
– ‘Vishakha Utsav, Vizag’
and many more
• Has performed in various shows for Living Legend Mr. A R Rahman as a Duet with Celebrity Judge Shakti Mohan.
• Has choreographed for Reality Shows like: ‘Dance India Dance’, ‘DID Super Moms’, ‘Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa’, ‘India’s Got Talent’, ‘Boogie-Woogie’, Super Dancers and more
• Has been called up by Russia’s Got Talent to perform along with Svetlana Tulasi and their performance got many accolades worldwide
• Has recently gor invited by Zee TV to perform a Solo Act for Zee Rishtey Awards 2017 as the opening act of DID Season 6.
• Has got the chance to choreograph The Bollywood Dancing Queen Madhuri Dixit for Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa Finale
• Has done choreography for Jacqueline Fernandez for Star Dust Awards.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 12 years old will not be admitted into the venue unless approved by organiser.
3. Adults and children 12 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Latecomers will not be admitted except at the discretion of venue staff. No Re-entry allowed.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed. IPads and tablets are not allowed.
6. No outside food and beverage is allowed into the venue..
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold..
CAT 1: $55 – Stage Level
CAT 2: $45 – Stage level
CAT 3: $35 – Circle Level
Early Bird Discount : 10% – Valid till 15 July 2018
Group Discount : 15% (with minimum purchase of 5 Tickets)
Note: Ticket pricing excludes Booking Fee